ISC Paris is a leading French business school founded in 1963 with a primary vocation: “the selection and training of a young elite for the companies of tomorrow”. The school’s pedagogy combines theory, practice and vision of the future, while offering support and proximity to its students. ISC Paris offers a wide range of courses in Business and Management. Focus today on the Master of Science at ISC Paris!
The strengths of the Master of Science at ISC Paris
The Master of Science (abbreviated “MSc”) is a one or two-year program taught in English, after a Bac+3/4 or Bac+4/5. The MSc allows you to acquire a double competence: project management + business specialization. The Master of Science at ISC Paris includes 8 specializations:
MSc Corporate Finance;
MSc Marketing & Responsible Communication;
MSc Management of Health Industries;
MSc Customer Success Manager;
MSc Business Development;
MSc International Business and Finance;
MSc International Business and Marketing;
MSc International Business and Supply Chain.
The Master of Science at ISC Paris is more professional than a traditional Master’s degree. In addition, it is internationally oriented: you will boost your career in France and abroad.
By joining the ISC Paris MSc program, you will choose a program with a variety of advantages, including
- obtain a Bac+5 level (RNCP level 7);
- benefit from quality teaching by expert researchers;
- take advantage of an innovative pedagogy based on action (Business game, etc.);
- acquire a double skill set that will strengthen your employability, particularly in France and abroad;
- have an easier professional integration thanks to the Career Center.
How to get into the Master of Science program at ISC Paris?
There are three levels of admission to the ISC Paris MSC, depending on your profile:
- if you have a Bac+3, you can join the MSc 1 in the first year;
- if you have a Bac+4 or Bac+5, you join the 2ᵉ year directly.
So you have the profile? All you have to do is apply! The admission procedure takes place in 3 main steps. You must:
- apply online by completing an application form (the application fee will be 45 €) ;
- then, you wait for the admissions officer to finish studying your file and contact you;
- if you are selected, you will be invited to a 30 to 40 minute interview to express your motivation and convince the jury to choose you (in French, but also in English).
To motivate you to enter the Master of Science program at ISC Paris, find out more about the career opportunities offered by this program.
What to do after the Master of Science at ISC Paris?
The ISC Paris MSc allows you to enter the professional world and find a position of responsibility in international business. After an MSc, you can, in fact, enter various professions depending on the specialization chosen. You can, for example, become a business manager for a large multinational company or a web project manager and financial controller. If you want to go abroad, you can also express your management talent internationally.
If you prefer to continue your studies, it is also possible for you to do an MBA (Master of Business Administration). Designed for executives and managers who want to become management experts, the ISC Paris MBA will allow you to offer a new dimension to your career.